OH MY GOD GUYS THEY ARE GOING TO BUY TUMBLR
OH MY GOD THEY BOUGHT TUMBLR AND ARE GOING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING
WHO THE FUCK CARES, THEY AREN'T CHANGING ANYTHING ANYWAYS
yo wtf how is this fucking site 1.1billion dollars we literally post porn and doctor who all day
how do we math?
So my sim made this face..and then her butt went up in flames.
Im pretty damn excited for this
Ok, I’m awake even though I’m supposed to be sleeping. I’m feeling philosophical. Anyone got something worth thinking about?
excuse you our porn is of the finest quality
If you like survival horror, you might like indie game DreadOut
When a group of high school students stray from their vacation trip, they discover an old deserted town. They begin to realize that something sinister is happening as soon as they enter the town. Linda, as the main protagonist, feels the stirrings of a strange and mystical power within herself. This spiritual power just might be the only way to save herself and her friends from an unknown evil.
Linda has lots of modern gadgets at her disposal including smartphones, digital cameras, and digital video cameras. With these instruments she can interact with and capture the various kinds of unique South East Asian Ghosts that you will have never seen before, and also solve the many varied puzzles of the deserted town.Features
- Explore a haunted environment in an Asian - Indonesian setting.
- Experience unique and terrifying events.
- Survive – if you can, using quick reflexes and even quicker thinking!
- Battle against your own fear to progress through the story.
- Engage with a thrilling storyline full of twists.
- Share your captured ghost images through popular social media sites
- If you loved the Fatal Frame/Project Zero series of games you’ll certainly enjoy playing this game ^_^
Head over to Steam Greenlight to download the demo & Show your support.
Eric Clapton is releasing a limited-edition book to chronicle his extensive career using his guitars in a fresh way. Six-String Stories includes archival photographs of and background information on nearly 300 instruments from Clapton’s collection. In his own words, Clapton tells his story through the history of his instruments. Check out a gallery of images featured in the book.